Well the last week of the school year is here!
I would like to take this opportunity to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you and many blessings to you and yours over the Christmas break.
It has been an absolute pleasure to teach your child and have the privilege of getting to know your child's strengths and personality. The children in Room 17 are unique!
All of them have a wonderful personality and you can be very proud of their achievements this year. I have really enjoyed my time with this year's year 3 and 4's. They truely are such neat kids.
Thanks for all your support over the year and I wish you and your family safe travels, happy times and all the best for 2018.
Thank you to the Bradley's who supplied lunch last Thursday for the whole class!
You would have received your child's report if they were at school on Friday.
Again all the best for next year and well done children!
School magazines are available for $5 at the office.
Schools starts for Term 2018: Wednesday 7th February.
All books, sports uniforms and gear need to be returned this week.
9.30-10.00 am Wednesday Students visit 2018 classrooms. Students to promptly go and line up outside the classroom they will be in for 2018.
- Christmas on the Field!
At 11:00am all classes will be singing Christmas carols on the field. Please join us if you have time. Ruma Weta are singing 2nd, concert starts at 11:15am.
- Principal Morning Tea for those students who have been invited from each class. Room 17 students are: Melody, Madeline, and Aydin.
Well done kids!
- School prize giving is at 9-10:30 in the hall.
- Ruma Weta are on the move. All gear has to be moved out of our rooms and the gear from junior classes put in. So we will have our class helping to move part of the day.
- Junior Athletics Day on the field at 11:00am.
- School Tryathalon. All students to participate and have a go at swimming, biking and running around the school grounds. All a bit of fun. Students to bring bikes, scooters.
- The Year 6 Missioning at 11:00 in the hall.
- This is when we say good bye to all our year 6 students as they leave us for JPC!We remember their time, service and journey here at St Mary's School and wish them well for their next steps.
- School finishes at 12:00 so you will need to arrange to have your child collected then.