Friday 27 January 2017

Welcome to Room 17!

Welcome to Room 17. I hope you have all had a great holiday. My family and I enjoyed visiting the Bay of Islands over the new year..what an amazing place!

I am Bernadette Hall (Bernie) and I have been teaching here at St Mary's for a few years. I am excited to be teaching your child this year and look forward to getting to know them. I really enjoy working with middle school children and watching them grow and develop their skills and independence as the year unfolds.

It is always a busy term with swimming, liturgies and setting up of classroom routines. Our time together as a class in the mornings is precious so please make sure your child is on time for the start of the school day- 8:45.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Bernie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.